Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hi!

I'm the president of the Mount Kisco Parent Connection, a cooperative playgroup that meets weekly in Mount Kisco, NY. I have a 3 year old son and a 1 year old daughter. I joined the Parent Connection when my son was 5 months old, and have been a member ever since. I've met some really great moms from all over Northern Westchester, and my kids have enjoyed every minute of their playgroup time! The Parent Connection has scheduled playgroups that meet weekly at the Parent Connection's room (no more worrying about cleaning up your house before a group of 10 preschoolers descends on it!!) and we also organize weekly meetups at local parks, pools, and events. We have scheduled organized activities during the year for the kids and the moms (we all need a break!).

We welcome new members throughout the year, so if you're interested in getting involved, please check out our website at http://www.mountkiscoparentcenter.com/. Also, feel free to try out a playgroup. We look forward to meeting you and your little one/s!

No comments: